Sr. Product Manager (Copenhagen)
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us deliver the next generation of the Issuu platform, empowering Creators to share their stories.
The ideal candidate is an experienced customer- and results-focused Product Manager who is passionate about content creation. You have experience delivering successful SaaS products and know how to communicate and collaborate effectively to ensure successful execution and drive results.
What You’ll Do
- Research, develop, and evangelize product strategy, roadmaps and plans to meet business objectives;
- Generate and use quantitative and qualitative customer research and data analysis to drive product decisions and direction;
- Develop business cases and advocate for new strategies and initiatives;
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer and domain and represent the voice of the customer through the planning and development process;
- Partner with the product, design, and engineering teams to design, deliver, and evolve new products and features that deliver significant value for customers;
- Collaborate with teams across the broader organization to identify opportunities, prioritize initiatives, and execute product plans.
What You’ll Bring
- Product Management experience: 5+ years in SaaS product management, shepherding successful products and/or features through release, using agile methodologies;
- Prior product success: Track record of driving business results for impact (not just releasing features);
- Collaboration skills: Experience partnering cross-functionally on local and global teams, experience working cross-functionally in organizations, with some scale, to deliver successful products;
- Customer-centric mindset: Experience generating insights from speaking to customers;
- Ideation skills: Ability to communicate customer needs and facilitate ideation with Engineering and Design;
- Validation skills: Experience validating ideas through various testing methods before developing product;
- Analytical skills: Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from a variety of qualitative and quantitative data;
- Communication skills: Strong presentation, written, and oral communication skills.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, an MBA is preferred.