At Monsido we are on an exciting growth journey, and as a part of that journey we are now looking to hire our new Product Marketing Manager, which will be a cross-functional and global role where you will work closely together with our marketing, sales, customer success, and product departments across our 4 offices around the world.
Our new Product Marketing Manager will experience that there will be no typical work week, as the responsibilities in this role will cover areas such as go-to-market strategies, positioning, product launches, and product promotion – just to name some of the headliners.
You will report directly to and work closely with our Marketing Director, and you will be working from our Danish HQ in Ballerup. This is a brand new role in Monsido, and you have the opportunity to define and shape how “Product Marketing” will drive value to our company.
If you’re passionate about product marketing and genuinely enjoy all aspects around it, it’ll be difficult to find a more exciting role than this. Being an international company in an international role , you will interact with many different cultures and types of people around the world. Both in terms of colleagues and with customers.
Pave the path to success in this new role
- You will identify, and spend time understanding why and how our ICP buys software like ours and translate that into our marketing strategy
- You will improve all product-related content across the website, datasheets, etc
- You will conduct market research to make recommendations around go-to-market strategy
- You will lead product launches for marketing and sales
- You will train our sales and customer success people on new products
- You will work with our digital team to create content that will grow demand for the platform
- You will manage product webinars from start to finish
There is no perfect candidate, but these are some points we prefer
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of experience with Product Marketing in some capacity, but it doesn’t have to be at a managerial level
- Maybe you have worked within the SaaS industry, but the most important is experience with B2B marketing
- You are familiar with CRM and Marketing Automation programs (Salesforce & Pardot a plus)
- You possess full professional working proficiency in English
- You probably have a Bsc/BA in marketing, journalism, communication or have similar, relevant experience
As a person you are
- Commercially oriented
- Customer experience obsessed
- Amazing at storytelling and communicating in both written and verbal form
- Self motivated and not afraid to influence others without authority
Who you will be joining
Monsido is a fast-growing software company founded in 2014 in Denmark. We are a one-stop SaaS Platform that offers all of the key insights needed to optimize website user experience. Monsido quickly and effectively scans websites to ensure they are meeting user expectations. We also enable compliance with legal requirements and identify issues and key statistics that could impact web accessibility and online presence.
Today, Monsido has a global presence with our headquarters located in Ballerup, Denmark and branches in Sydney, London and San Diego, and we are currently 98 employees globally.
Our mission is to empower our customers to achieve a perfectly optimized and accessible online presence. Our vision is to revolutionize and simplify the way user experience is done so every visitor is ensured a positive experience.
Why people love Monsido
Our culture is people-centric, open, and innovative. You will be able to truly make a difference by applying your skills and unique talents, with great opportunities for both personal and professional development. We believe that a fun and professional workplace empowers people to achieve better results. Working for a company like Monsido gives you the opportunity to make a positive difference in people’s lives. Our platform is used by leading organizations to improve their user experience and website accessibility.
What else we have to offer
- Grow together with an already global company
- Be part of an aggressive growth organisation
- Lunch scheme at our great in-house canteen
- Free gym access at the big in-house fitness center
- Competitive salary based on your skills
- Social events and much more (When Covid-19 allows it again)
If you are interested in joining a growth-stage tech company and this job sounds like a good fit, we’re looking forward to receiving your resume. If you are selected to be part of our recruitment process, we will need to see some kind of product material you’ve made before (website, portfolio, brochure or similar), so kindly be prepared to share this with us.
Monsido is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Monsido does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. Monsido also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Data Policy Statement
Monsido is the controller of the personal information you submit in your application through the recruitment system, TalentHub by LinkedIn.
When you apply for a job through TalentHub, you accept that we register and collect the personal information you provide us with in your application with exhibits including any video presentation and photos, in your resume, and otherwise.
We may share your application with our employees that are involved in the recruitment process you have applied for.
We keep your application and any other information you have provided to us until the recruitment process has been completed and for a period thereafter for as long as we consider your application relevant to us, but under no circumstances for longer than 6 month(s).
You can always reach out to us directly to have your application removed prior to the 6 months has passed. You can do this by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your personal data and application, you:
- declare that you have read, understood and accepted the above mentioned Data Policy
- are declaring that the information submitted to us is complete and true to the best of your knowledge, and understand that deliberate omissions and incorrect statements could lead to your application being rejected or to your later dismissal
- are giving your freely consent to the processing of the submitted and later collected information