Are you passionate about putting the Customer First and do you want to be a part of the ongoing development of a true retail success story?
As project manager in Business Development, you will play a central role in setting the strategic direction and driving projects to ensure long-term competitive advantage in JYSK. Projects are determined by our strategy, works across functional areas and cover strategic, tactical and operational levels. A member of the JYSK Executive Management Team typically sponsors our projects.
In this position, you have the opportunity to demonstrate your ability to:
- Independently lead high-profile projects and support key strategic topics
- Work closely with the top management and collaborate across many different business areas and stakeholders across the 27 countries where JYSK operates
- Contribute to development and coaching of colleagues in Business Development
You will independently drive or lead tasks such as:
- Define and align project scope together with stakeholders
- Leading project by developing actionable plans and following up on progress
- Conduct analyses to gain relevant insights for fact-based recommendations
- Facilitate and prepare material for decision forums and meetings
- Train or coach colleagues in relevant project management and Business Development disciplines (e.g. structured problem solving, workshop facilitation, change management etc.)
You bring dedication…
To succeed in this role, you have a structured approach and know how to think strategically, operate tactically, and set a clear direction for your project teams. Your strong sense for business makes you a confident decision-maker, and you thrive in an environment where you have a plan until you make a new one. You are able to present your points in an easily understandable and convincing way.
In addition, you:
- Have a proven track record of independently leading cross-functional projects
- Have solid stakeholder management skills and can work with all organisational levels
- Are trustworthy and able to establish good relations to become a trusted advisor
- Can quickly understand new business areas and participate in discussions and become a valuable sparring partner who can challenge status quo
- Have an analytical mindset and experience with creating fact-based analyses and recommendations for decision-making
- Have 3+ years of experience as a management consultant, project- or programme manager or a similar role – experience within Retail is an advantage
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- A diverse job with exciting and challenging tasks that will offer a steep learning curve and valuable insight into a true international retail success story
- To be part of an ambitious department where we take pride in our work and strive to exceed expectations in everything we do
- To join a corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of Business Development, Nicolai Høgh, +45 6166 1317 or NHOE@JYSK.com.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “I’m interested” before Tuesday 8 November 2022. We handle applications as we receive them and close the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.