As a Customer Implementation Manager, you will be part of a small, specialised team assigned to the most strategically significant win-new-customer cases. You will own all operational deliverables securing that the programme receives the required input, in high quality and at the right time.
You will drive business case input collection from the relevant operational teams ensuring operational feasibility in BAU. You will face potential new customers directly as you present our offerings from the early bid stages, throughout implementation and ensure a successful hand-over to the Ops teams in BAU.
As this role has end-to-end responsibility for the win-new-customer process, you will have significant senior management exposure and report functionally to various leaders across product, sales, tech and finance but you will also interact directly with Ops- and Product team SMEs when warranted to meet customer requirements.
Due to the customer-facing nature of the role, the geographically spread customer landscape as well as operational locations you can expect some travel.
You will be reporting to the head of Commercial Management for Operations but are expected to have a very high degree of autonomy in your own projects.
You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeed
It’s the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role. Especially the little twists we all have that make our personalities instead of just a person. (Potentially add more to the engaging introduction to the person we are looking for)
Your professional qualifications include:
- You have a master’s degree in business or…
- 2-3 years of experience in a top-tier management consultancy or similar internal roles
- Experience with working in a project/programme context with shifting focuses, constant changes and (at times) tight deadlines and you have a strong implementation toolbox
- Experience in contributing to RFI/RFP processes, bidding for new business in tough commercial competition
- Experience from facing customers across disciplines such as understanding and mapping business requirements as well as steering/policing the boundaries of contractual scope vs. customer expectation
- Experience from banking and/or payments is a benefit but not a requirement
Besides that little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who: (Is a team player, takes responsibility, shows initiative and gets things done)
- You excel at stakeholder management and alignment and your communication skills allow you to seamlessly switch between internal and external communication
- You are able to quickly assess a situation in order to label and address key drivers of cost, value and complexity as well as plan how to navigate these
- You are proactive in nature and a self-starter and you challenge yourself and your colleagues constructively so we can all become better
- You have a sharp commercial mindset understanding both what creates value for customers and how your own company’s value propositions can be presented to address this
- You can contribute to longer-term strategic planning but also create an impact in the short term, ensuring deliverables and milestones for your projects
- You have a problem-solving mindset and are used to working in teams to find the best way forward
- You enjoy breaking down complexity and have an excellent presentation- and MS PowerPoint skills
- You are ambitious and motivated by creating results for yourself and your projects but also by being a good colleague and by enabling your team members to thrive and grow
Apply as soon as possible as we will review applications ongoing and close the position as soon as the right new colleague has been found.
If you want, you can attach a short video clip as an attached file.
If you’re curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact Senior Recruitment Business Partner Martin Hansen – email@example.com
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page:https://www.nets.eu/careers/employees/Pages/default.aspx
In case this is not the right job for you this time, you are welcome to join one of our communities instead. Here we will also search for candidates for future job opportunities.Careers Job openings (nets.eu)
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.